Do not start the quiz until page has fully loaded.
If you choose a wrong answer for a question, you may make another choice. After completing the quiz, you may clear your answers and re-take the quiz by clicking the "Go" button of your browser. Refreshing your browser will not clear the answers.
1. Fair market value does not depend upon which of the following?
2. Which of the following most directly affects value?
3. Cash flow usually increases in the years after purchase due to all of the following except which?
4. Valuation methods do not include which of the following?
5. Professional appraisers do not usually use which of the following valuation methods?
6. Which of the following valuation methods is usually most accurate for duplexes?
7. Which of the following is not a factor in determining reserve account requirements for a particular building component?
8. Which of the following is the correct formula for calculating value using the income approach method?
9. The rate of return expected from investment in real estate is usually greater than the CD rate because of which of the following?
10. What is usually the best source for the current cap rate when valuing a large apartment building?
11. The same cap rate would usually be used for appraising a 24-unit apartment complex and a 96-unit apartment complex.
12. How complicated one needs to make a valuation analysis depends least upon which one of the following factors?
13. What is the minimum equipment needed to properly value a 50-unit apartment complex.
14. Which of the following expenses usually does not have to be considered when valuing a residential property using the Income Approach?
15. The Cost Approach valuation methods includes which of following information?
16. Indirect costs of construction does not include which of the following?
17. When utilizing the Cost Approach method, depreciation must be considered for all components except:
18. When utilizing the Income Approach method of valuation, which expense is usually easiest to verify?
19. How does one usually reconcile the different methods of valuation?
20. Lenders often evaluate the property utilizing which of the following methods?
21. Which of the following must be considered when valuing the land for a Cost Approach valuation?
22. Which of the following would usually be considered least important when making adjustments using the Market Data Approach to value a duplex?
23. Which of the following should usually be considered when setting up a reserve account?
24. Investors should usually hire a professional appraiser to determine what price to offer for a 16-unit apartment building.
25. Which of the following information is not required in order to determine the NOI of a property?
26. The theory of capitalization most often used by real estate appraisers is:
Return to top