Do not start the quiz until page has fully loaded.
If you choose a wrong answer for a question, you may make another choice. After completing the quiz, you may clear your answers and re-take the quiz by clicking the "Go" button of your browser. Refreshing your browser will not clear the answers.
1. Cost for professional management depends upon all except which of the following?
2. Items needed to manage income property include all except which of the following?
3. National studies indicate an average annual real cost of maintenance in a large complex and for single family homes is about:
4. Issues of significant concern when using a repair person usually include which of the following?
5. Reasons to use a licensed contractor usually include all except which of the following?
6. The most important protection against a bad tenant is:
7. The following clauses usually appear in commercial leases but are are not usually found in residential leases except for:
8. The average settlement paid by a landlord's insurance company and the average jury award are:
9. Health hazards of concern in a property built before 1987 include which of the following?
10. The following statements regarding carbon monoxide are true except for which one?
11. When you convert your personal residence to a rental, you can retain the same insurance policy.
12. The basis of the legal relationship between a landlord and tenant is grounded in all except which of the following?
13. A landlord must be most concerned about which of the following issues?
14. Which of the following contains a class that is not protected by the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968?
15. Which of the following is probably required to accommodate a disabled applicant?
16. Which of the following is not provided an exemption under the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968?
17. The maximum civil penalty for a landlord's first violation of federal fair housing laws is:
18. Credit reports usually show all except which of the following information:
19. Which of the following is the most important part of investigation phase of tenant screening?
20. The best way to select among several qualified applicants is:
21. The majority of states regulate security deposits in all except which of the following ways?
22. Which of the following cannot be deducted from the security deposit of a tenant who breaks his lease?
23. Which of the following includes an item that is not usually a cost of vacancy?
24. In most communities, a landlord's ability to increase rents is limited by all except which of the following?
Return to top